Capstar Oral Flea Treatment for Dogs over 25 Lbs
Fast-Acting Flea Tablet for Dogs
Capstar Oral Flea Treatment for Dogs Over 25 Lbs kills adult fleas before they can start an infestation. A single dose of Capstar (nitenpyram) starts killing fleas within 30 minutes and achieves greater than 90% effectiveness against adult fleas within 4 hours for dogs. As an easy to administer oral tablet, Capstar won't rub or wash off. Treat every dog in your home, no mess!
This oral flea tablet treats flea infestations in dogs, puppies, cats and kittens 2 pounds of body weight or greater and 4 weeks of age or older. Capstar kills adult fleas that may cause flea allergy dermatitis. It is safe to give as often as once a day if your pet gets re-infested with fleas and can be given with or without food.
- Order includes 6 doses safely repackaged in our packaging.
Vet Take & Benefits
- Kills adult fleas to help prevent infestations on cats and kittens weighing between 2-25 pounds.
- Capstar is formulated to start killing fleas within just 30 minutes to help give felines fast-acting relief.
- This treatment can also help quickly treat flea infestations.
- Capstar can be given to your cat companion as often as once a day.
- Easy-to-give tablets are mess-free and odor-free, unlike some topical solutions.
Directions for Use
A single dose of Capstar Tablets should kill the adult fleas on your pet. If your pet gets re-infested with fleas, you can safely give another dose as often as once per day. Please refer to the package insert for complete information.
Always read, understand and follow label and use directions.