Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Dental Care for Dogs
Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Dry Dog Food is clinically proven nutrition to reduce plaque, stain and tartar buildup.
The kibble contains a special matrix of fibers which act like a toothbrush to scrub the tooth to remove bacteria. The large kibble size cleans the teeth to the gum line to promote healthy gums and teeth. Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet t/d clinical nutrition specially formulated to promote healthy gums and teeth and support your dog's overall health.
Prescription Diet t/d is the only therapeutic dry dog food that is accepted nutrition for the reduction in buildup of plaque & tartar by Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC)*.
- Fuzzy Membership Required for Purchase.
- Proof of Prescription Required for Purchase.
How it helps:
- Cleans the tooth surface
- Fights bacteria-laden plaque
- Promotes overall health
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult dogs
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How it works:
- Unique kibble shape & size
- Special fiber matrix technology
- Complete & balanced nutrition
- Accepted nutrition for the reduction of buildup of plaque & tartar by Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC)