Nexgard Chewables for Dogs, 6 months
Nexgard® is a soft, artificial beef-flavored chewable tablet administered once a month to protect your dog from fleas and ticks. For dogs at least 8 weeks of age, weighing more than 4lbs.
- Fuzzy Membership Required for Purchase.
- Proof of Prescription Required for Purchase.
- Once a month artificial beef-flavored (soy, vegetable protein) chewable tablet that is highly palatable
- Kills adult fleas and treats flea infestations from Ctenocephalides felis
- Treats and controls tick infestations from the Lone Star tick (A. americanum), American Dog tick (D. variabilis), Black-Legged (Deer) ticks (I. scapularis), and Brown Dog ticks (R. sanguineus)
- Indicated for the prevention of Borrelia burgdorferi infections as a direct result of killing Black-Legged (Deer) (I. scapularis) vector ticks
- Starts killing fleas in 4 hours, kills fleas before they can lay eggs
- Approved for dogs 8+ weeks of age, weighing more than 4lbs